Welcome to this new podcast interview show for future womenpreneurs! The focus of this podcast is to learn from women who are serving others in their own business from home. We will get the backstory and hear about how they got started and the journey that brought them to where they are today.
For our first show, I’m so excited to introduce our guest, Melodee Forbes. I met her in a coaching program and just love her energy and creativity! Her full-time virtual assistant business focuses on graphic design and web design. Listen now to find out why she believes that life is too short not to go for it. I think you’ll enjoy her story as much as I did.
In this episode, you’ll also learn about:
- More about how I got to know Melodee
- How Melodee got started in business online
- Why she felt a part of herself was being neglected
- Her perspective on the value of every human being
- What she wants others to come away with after visiting her site
- The big change that caused Melodee to want more in her life
- The educational path she took
- How Melodee seeks to improve herself and increase her skills
- Her experience working as a manager at Target
- Starting a business on the side requires discipline and sacrifice
- Growing up with a TV that only had one or two channels
- Considering a co-working environment
- Melodee’s favorite gadget that she can’t go without
- Her mindset that keeps her focused and moving her business forward
- Thinking less and taking more action
- Melodee’s advice to those considering starting a home business
Melodee Forbes is a creative genius that loves to serve her clients by designing incredible Instagram graphics that position them as a pro, identifies with their ideal client, which in turn makes them more dough.