Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS | More
Welcome to this new podcast interview show for future womenpreneurs! The focus of this podcast is to learn from women who are serving others in their own business from home. We will get the backstory and hear about how they got started and the journey that brought them to where they are today.
I’m really excited to introduce our special guest on this interview podcast for womenpreneurs. I met Tamala Huntley at a conference last summer. She first started designing websites over 14 years ago and currently specializes in building WordPress websites. Tamala has always loved computers and is driven to learn new things, which makes her an amazing website designer!
She is passionate about what she does, isn’t afraid to take risks, and has had an entrepreneurial spirit since she was very young. Listen now to hear her story about following her dreams and find out: How’d She Do That?!
In this episode, you’ll also learn about:
- What first compelled Tamala to teach herself how to build a website
- The inspiration to start her first online business
- The product Tamala began selling at the age of ten
- The unfortunate event that happened with one of her businesses
- Learning about excellence and how to really serve others
- The shift in thinking that led her to narrow the focus of her business
- How she ended up studying electrical engineering
- Being fed up with not enjoying her work or getting ahead financially
- How Tamala’s current business has evolved over the past two years
- Fighting a calling that you just can’t get away from
- What Tamala has found most effective to attract new clients
- Being yourself and giving your clients the best of who you are
- Why Tamala doesn’t negotiate on the services she provides
- Having the right mindset and helping yourself stand out
- How growing a business makes you grow as a person as well
- Tamala’s advice to those who are just starting a home business
Tamala Huntley is the CEO of Pensational Print LLC and a former electrical engineer turned Information Marketer & Web Designer who believes your work can and should be a fulfillment of your life’s purpose… that it must be fueled by your passion… and therefore, aligned with your destiny! She loves helping other Information Marketers break through technological barriers to implement their ideas, from concept to completion. Using WordPress as a platform, her goal is to make launching or relaunching an online business a simple and pain-free experience.
Melodee Forbes says
“Just because you ‘can’ do it, doesn’t mean you ‘have’ to do it or ‘should’ do it!” <==== BOOM! Love it! Love this interview and Tamala & you!!! Such a great podcast!
Tiffany Parson says
Thanks SO much Melodee!