Welcome to this new podcast interview show for future womenpreneurs! The focus of this podcast is to learn from women who are serving others in their own business from home. We will get the backstory and hear about how they got started and the journey that brought them to where they are today.
Welcome to another episode of the interview podcast for womenpreneurs!
I am thrilled to introduce our guest, Golda Smith, who has a business as a social media virtual assistant. She is also a mother, a runner, a distributor in a health and wellness company, and has her own blog for moms with a holistic approach to being fit. I met Golda a couple years ago when we were both participating in a coaching program. She has a variety of interests and experiences and isn’t afraid to just get started on something and build it as she goes along. Listen to find out how she began working online and what advice she would give to those who want to do the same.
In this episode, you’ll also learn about:
- Golda’s educational path and her first home business
- The first network marketing company she joined and why she left
- Having the tools to build your business in a way that works for you
- Golda’s personal chef business and preparing Sunday brunches
- Her dream of opening a bed and breakfast someday
- What inspired Golda to get into real estate while living in Atlanta
- How she got started as a social media virtual assistant
- The reaction Golda got when she told others about her business
- Following your gut is the key, but it is not always easy
- Not letting other people’s doubts keep you from living your dream
- Listening to those who are where you want to be
- Being consistent and doing what you can until you can do a little more
- What still surprises Golda as she interacts with people online
- How helpful it is to be part of a coaching group and receive guidance
- Golda’s path to yoga and Instagram
- Finding your niche and serving those who work in an area you enjoy
Golda Smith is a Virtual Assistant with a focus on Social Media and WordPress. While she works with everyone, most of her clients are in the Fitness and Health and Wellness Industry.