Welcome to this new podcast interview show for future womenpreneurs! The focus of this podcast is to learn from women who are serving others in their own business from home. We will get the backstory and hear about how they got started and the journey that brought them to where they are today.
I’m excited to introduce our guest today. I met Sara Nickleberry at a conference a few years back and now I finally have the chance to find out more about her and how she got started in her own business. Sara is truly an entrepreneur and has been self-employed for 15 years. Most recently, she decided to start her own social media consulting service after learning how to use social media to grow another home based business she had with her husband. Sara shares how her social media business has evolved after realizing what her clients really need. Her story will certainly be inspirational for those who have been thinking about starting a business where they can make money doing what they enjoy. Others may try to tell you it’s too risky, but if it’s your dream, go for it! Being a business owner is hard work but it certainly can be done.
In this episode, you’ll also learn about:
- What Sara does in her social media consulting service
- Her acting pursuits and how she ended up in automotive marketing
- The successful travel business she worked on with her husband
- How Sara taught herself about social media
- Having family members who can’t understand or offer support
- Deciding how much to share with others about starting a business
- Why you CAN start a business on the side while working full-time
- How Sara now trains others to use social media for their business
- Having a plan for your business while staying open for change
- Recognizing what clients are actually asking for
- Working in different locations for inspiration and a change of scenery
- What Sara likes best about having her own business
- Her number one piece of advice for those wanting to start a business
- Building a team and developing partnerships for other services
- How Sara is able to manage being a mom and working from home
- Realizing that others can benefit from the knowledge you have
Sara Nickleberry is am a Wife, Mom and business owner. My passion for entrepreneurship runs deep. I have enjoyed tremendous success over the years both personally and professionally fueling my passions in Travel and Social Media. I am happy to say I am living my dream. I’ve been self employed since 1998, my desire is to help encourage, motivate and connect with entrepreneurs for continuous development, growth and success. Being bitten by the social media bug years ago has changed my life. I’ve met amazing people from diverse backgrounds who dream of owning their own businesses. I enjoy pushing them towards that dream by establishing a presence on Social Media to further their success.
Google Plus: plus.ly/socialsara