Welcome to this new podcast interview show for future womenpreneurs! The focus of this podcast is to learn from women who are serving others in their own business from home. We will get the backstory and hear about how they got started and the journey that brought them to where they are today.
Our special guest for this interview podcast is Frederika Angus. I first met her about four years ago in church and then I was later surprised to find her online in the same business coaching group! Frederika has a background in consulting for large corporations and now she is putting her marketing and web design experience into helping online business owners. She likes to think outside the box and has a lot of wisdom to share for those who want to start their own online business. The amazing thing is how she has included her family in the process. Listen to discover how Frederika has created a business that allows her to be her authentic self and how she helps others do the same.
In this episode, you’ll also learn about:
- What Frederika means by being brand you
- The side business she started in college with a friend
- What Frederika did as a consultant and why she left it behind
- How much easier it is to get a website set up these days
- The freedom and flexibility she has found in her own business
- How Frederika aspired to be like the character Claire Huxtable
- Why being married has helped her be a better business owner
- How she included her family in developing a plan of action
- The cost of working towards perfection
- Passing on the entrepreneurial spirit to her children
- Building a community of like-minded people
- Where Frederika goes to find new clients
- Three nuggets of advice for those just getting started
- Two tools that Frederika uses every day in business
- The video series that she is starting on Instagram
- Why you don’t need a whole lot to get started online
Frederika Angus is a social marketer and digital marketing expert specializing in building brand equity. She is passionate about helping your business and brand be found, be heard and be profitable online. Frederika partners with busy business owners through the development of WordPress based websites, social media management, virtual project management, branding and consulting.